THE PACK HAS REOPENED. GO DOWN AND READ THE LAST TWO POSTS RIGHT NOW. LIKE REALLY. RIGHT NOW.

Welcome to Visitors

Greetings. I am Clawface, the Alpha of these parts. I can see you're unfamiliar with my territory, yes? Come along. You'll find something similar to hospitality inside our camp, though not for more than a night or two or you'll start getting dirty looks. Our pack is among the largest and strongest of packs. We are not your average softhearted puppy-pets, as are many of our... ahem... cousins, but rather stonehearted warriors who do not and will not hesitate to defend each other at the cost of our lives. It would be a good idea for you to keep your intentions and destinations to yourself. More than one of us is suspicious of any and all strangers. So go ahead and take a look around. Grab a bite to eat when the crabbier packmates, including myself, aren't watching, take a swim at the falls... whatever, for all I care. Just don't be here tomorrow unless you want to join us! We'll see about that.

Romeo's Duties

Finish your Border Patrol and report back to me in the Alpha's Den.

((... I'd also like for the person who roleplays as Romeo to make your activity known - otherwise you will be taken from your position. I can't have inactive Betas, now can I?))

Sky's Duties

Relieved from duties, for the moment.

(( Kudos to you, Alado/Pebble, for being one of the only people still active here XD ))

Amber's Duties

Relieved from duties for the moment.

((Until your roleplayer shows me he/she is active!))

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Omega's Den

Hollow Tree
This old, hollow tree is where the Omega sleeps. You probably wont find much friendly company here.

23 comments:

  1. He explored his den. It was purfect! And all for him! No need to change it! He pranced around happily sniffing every nook and cranny.
    ~Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prancing around he ran around his den in a tight circle. Stretching his small mussels he decided to go for some hunting. Tip-toeing out of his den he went for the hunting patrol area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (From the Prey-Pile)

    "Hi, Jasper!" she called. "Wanna mouse?" She blinked when she realized he wasn't there and left the mouse for him.

    ~Niagara~

    ReplyDelete
  4. (From the Prey-Pile)

    He padded in and bummped into Niagara. "Whoa!" he howled not excepting another dog in his outcast den. "Who are you? Why are you here?" he said blinking to get used to the darkness.
    ~Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niagara shrunk back as she always did when questioned. She wished Spiral were here. "I thought you might be hungry," she replied.
    ~Niagara~

    ReplyDelete
  6. He shook his head. Why wasn't this dog snapping at his heels or forcing him to do some embarrassing trick in front the the Trainee's? "Erm, thanks." he looked over at the mouse "Would you like to share, unless of course you 'need to go'" he layed the sarcasm thickly and stepped aside for her to go.
    ~Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niagara knew that she needed to train, but making another wolf happy was worth it. "I'll stay, thanks," she mumbled, embarrassed by her own kindness. She bent down and took a bite out of the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shook was easy to see on his face. "Stay? Okay then" he smiled for the first time in many moons. It looked odd on his always sad face but he piped up and chatted noisly, which was wayy out of character for him. "I haven't had a dog up in here since...well this is the first time! I sure wish I was still a Hunter! Or even a Guard! An Omega is...very depressing! I thought about going to the WillowTree but who would want an Omega as a mate?"
    ~Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Niagara smiled through a mouthful of mouse. "Don't let your position get in the way of getting a mate," she barked almost sternly. "You never know if you never try."

    ReplyDelete
  10. His face fell "No I don' think I will try. . .No one would chose to be an Omega! So if someone were my mate they would just be sucked down into my position." he growled a bit but pipped up "I do't get out much what position are you in We'd better make this quick if old Rouge sees you, he'd tell Clawface faster then you can say 'mouse'"
    ~Jasper
    (He doesnt know Rouge is in the Medic's den)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Niagara sighed and swallowed her share. "I'm an Apprentice," she said, fluffing up her snow-white fur. The she blinked. "Rouge...?" she echoed. "What are you so worried about Rouge?"

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Have you seen the guy!? He is huge! And compared to a guy like me, he could tear off my fur faster then well I guess you get the idea. . ." he chomped up the rest of the mouse.
    ~Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Hi" She silently walked in. "Is this the Omegas Den?" She asked tilting her head. "I'm just looking around the camp. Sorry to interrupt anything..."
    ~Whisper

    ReplyDelete
  14. He yelpped and sprang up knocking into Niagra "Oh hi sorry. . ." he looked at the lithe she-wolf "Hunter?"
    ~Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  15. She held in her laughter. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.."
    ~Whisper

    ReplyDelete
  16. Niagara shrank back, all thoughts of Rouge gone. She couldn't let Whisper see her! She hoped that Jasper wouldn't tell her that Niagara was here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "No,no! I am fine! You know where the HuntersDen is right? Go explore!" he barked gruffly trying to conceal the twitching Niagara behind his back.
    ~Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  18. She sighed. "Actually I don't, and what is behind your back? You were talking to someone before me, I heard a she-wolf's voice.. I won't tell." She tried to peek behind Jasper.
    ~Whisper

    ReplyDelete
  19. He backed up more "Well. . .urm. . . Nobody, but Ill show you to the hunters den if you would like!"
    ~Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  20. She looked at her paws and sighed. Wolves already don't trust me.. "Fine..I guess." She muttered unhappily.
    ~Whisper

    ReplyDelete
  21. He howled happily and skipped out following Whisper out of the den, and looked back at the still un-moving Niagra, and winked. "C'mon! Right this way!" he said
    ~Jasper
    (Ill comment next at Hunters den)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Niagara shook herself long after Jasper and Whisper had gone. She had been terrified when Whisper had seen her, and had been confused when Jasper had stood up for her. Getting to her paws, she followed their scent towards the Hunter's Den.

    (Next post Hunter's den)

    ReplyDelete
  23. H-Hi, Jasper. I'm H-Howl.

    ReplyDelete

Be clever. Be wise. Be somewhat literate.