THE PACK HAS REOPENED. GO DOWN AND READ THE LAST TWO POSTS RIGHT NOW. LIKE REALLY. RIGHT NOW.

Welcome to Visitors

Greetings. I am Clawface, the Alpha of these parts. I can see you're unfamiliar with my territory, yes? Come along. You'll find something similar to hospitality inside our camp, though not for more than a night or two or you'll start getting dirty looks. Our pack is among the largest and strongest of packs. We are not your average softhearted puppy-pets, as are many of our... ahem... cousins, but rather stonehearted warriors who do not and will not hesitate to defend each other at the cost of our lives. It would be a good idea for you to keep your intentions and destinations to yourself. More than one of us is suspicious of any and all strangers. So go ahead and take a look around. Grab a bite to eat when the crabbier packmates, including myself, aren't watching, take a swim at the falls... whatever, for all I care. Just don't be here tomorrow unless you want to join us! We'll see about that.

Romeo's Duties

Finish your Border Patrol and report back to me in the Alpha's Den.

((... I'd also like for the person who roleplays as Romeo to make your activity known - otherwise you will be taken from your position. I can't have inactive Betas, now can I?))

Sky's Duties

Relieved from duties, for the moment.

(( Kudos to you, Alado/Pebble, for being one of the only people still active here XD ))

Amber's Duties

Relieved from duties for the moment.

((Until your roleplayer shows me he/she is active!))

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sunningrocks

Sunningrocks

These warm, sunbathed rocks lie not far from the Falls, beside and in the river that creates it. They are relaxing and peaceful to lie on, and a good place to warm up even in the cold months of leaf-bare.

11 comments:

  1. ((From the prey-Pile))
    Twister perched on a large flat rock and turned toward Skeet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skeet blinked a couple of times, so that he could actually see her. The sun was blinding and then with her white fur, it was impossible to tell the two apart. "Okay so whats on your mind?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twister racked her mind for a way to begin. Sadly she couldn't come up with any way to sound normal (as if she ever was) so she sighed and prepared herself for the worst.
    "I....I can't do this anymore, Skeet." She said quietly. "I've just tread on Ash's toes when he asked to be my mate...I really don't want to do that again......" she looked up at Skeet. "Okay, the thing is, I like you, okay?"
    There. It was out. Out of her and in the air for someone to juggle.
    Then she realized she hadn't finished the thought.
    "And.......I wondered.......if you felt the same way." She curled her tail tightly around her paws.
    "I wont be offended if you say no," she added quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skeet's eyes widened and his legs felt wobbly What the heck!? "Well. . . . " He sat down looking at Twister's tail wrapped around her paws.
    'Yes! I do, I was just waiting for you to find me!' a part of him wanted to shout
    'Yeah, but why now? I have trod on Angle's tail too, and I know how you feel' another part wanted to say.
    Skeet struggled uselessly with both sides, although both sides said the same thing:
    "Yes, I do feel the same way" he murmured finally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twister's breath caught in her throat like a stubborn peice of prey.
    Dear Starpack, what was she supposed to say now?
    "Ahm.....thank you?"
    May as well be open and honest, she decided.
    "...what now?"
    Just her stating the fact that she liked him seemed to almost make him faint. Of course she wouldn't ask him to be her mate right that second......should she? Maybe he'd ask first. Who knew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skeet jumped up, tail wagging like mad, the darkness in his eyes now gone. "Lets go do something!"
    Gosh that was awkward!he thought to himself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((XD))

    Twister also got up. "Sure!" She scrambled for something to do. "River? Falls? Go hunting?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. (I was going to say go hunting but EVERYONE does that LOL)

    "Why don't we go to the River? You know how to swim right?" Skeet eyed Twister's small paws.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ((XD I know right?))

    "Sure," Twister barked. "I might be a hunter but I should be able to swim," she chuckled. "Let's go!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skeet shrugged and started on a brisk jog to the River

    (next stop the River!)

    ReplyDelete

Be clever. Be wise. Be somewhat literate.