THE PACK HAS REOPENED. GO DOWN AND READ THE LAST TWO POSTS RIGHT NOW. LIKE REALLY. RIGHT NOW.

Welcome to Visitors

Greetings. I am Clawface, the Alpha of these parts. I can see you're unfamiliar with my territory, yes? Come along. You'll find something similar to hospitality inside our camp, though not for more than a night or two or you'll start getting dirty looks. Our pack is among the largest and strongest of packs. We are not your average softhearted puppy-pets, as are many of our... ahem... cousins, but rather stonehearted warriors who do not and will not hesitate to defend each other at the cost of our lives. It would be a good idea for you to keep your intentions and destinations to yourself. More than one of us is suspicious of any and all strangers. So go ahead and take a look around. Grab a bite to eat when the crabbier packmates, including myself, aren't watching, take a swim at the falls... whatever, for all I care. Just don't be here tomorrow unless you want to join us! We'll see about that.

Romeo's Duties

Finish your Border Patrol and report back to me in the Alpha's Den.

((... I'd also like for the person who roleplays as Romeo to make your activity known - otherwise you will be taken from your position. I can't have inactive Betas, now can I?))

Sky's Duties

Relieved from duties, for the moment.

(( Kudos to you, Alado/Pebble, for being one of the only people still active here XD ))

Amber's Duties

Relieved from duties for the moment.

((Until your roleplayer shows me he/she is active!))

Friday, June 25, 2010

Olivestar?

((Yo, Olivestar? 
It's been a few days since my last update post, and I haven't heard anything from you. 
You've been gone for quite a while; it's been more than three weeks. I don't want to delete you, but I need to see at least one post from ya or a reason why you've become inactive. If you're on vacation or something I'll be happy to keep that in mind and preserve your membership, but when someone disappears without warning they're on the clock. 
Of course, if you are deleted and then you return, I would be delighted to add you, and make Aurora Comet's mate again. I don't want to delete you in the first place though. Please write back!

Also, the Gathering is tomorrow night guys! I'll post somethi - wait wait wait, it's tomorrow?!?
AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
*Headdesk* I will not be here tomorrow. >< What are the odds? I'm gone for the last half of every Saturday, from about 4:30 pm to 9:00 at night. 
Rar.
Well, as I was saying, I will make a post of the wolves going tomorrow. Since Hawkface, alias Night, is on vacation, Romeo will be in charge of the Gathering. If Romeo doesn't show up, Amber will take his place. Sound good? 
Smell you later guys!))

9 comments:

  1. So sorry I haven't been on! I was on holiday then I was grounded! :( Once again, so so soooooo sorry!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh also, Aurora is expecting Comet's pups :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear god, thanks for telling me! No problem really, being grounded means not being able to say 'hey I'm grounded I wont be here for a while'.
    Omg seriously?! *Happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL yeah :D How many pups should they have? I only want to RP 1. So feel free to have as many as you like. I'll post my pup's profile on the join page now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welllll...........why don't we say they have two but one dies? Or something.
    Or maybe the rogues kidnap it! o.0
    I'll post something about the birth of Aurora's pups soon. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooo I like the rogue idea O.O
    Lets do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, could you post what your pup will look like so when their born I get it right? lol oh and your pup's name as well lol. Trust me to forget the most important thing, NAME!!! LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. O.O okay then! Lol yeah, I'll say what both of them look like when I get around to writing out their birth. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Be clever. Be wise. Be somewhat literate.