THE PACK HAS REOPENED. GO DOWN AND READ THE LAST TWO POSTS RIGHT NOW. LIKE REALLY. RIGHT NOW.

Welcome to Visitors

Greetings. I am Clawface, the Alpha of these parts. I can see you're unfamiliar with my territory, yes? Come along. You'll find something similar to hospitality inside our camp, though not for more than a night or two or you'll start getting dirty looks. Our pack is among the largest and strongest of packs. We are not your average softhearted puppy-pets, as are many of our... ahem... cousins, but rather stonehearted warriors who do not and will not hesitate to defend each other at the cost of our lives. It would be a good idea for you to keep your intentions and destinations to yourself. More than one of us is suspicious of any and all strangers. So go ahead and take a look around. Grab a bite to eat when the crabbier packmates, including myself, aren't watching, take a swim at the falls... whatever, for all I care. Just don't be here tomorrow unless you want to join us! We'll see about that.

Romeo's Duties

Finish your Border Patrol and report back to me in the Alpha's Den.

((... I'd also like for the person who roleplays as Romeo to make your activity known - otherwise you will be taken from your position. I can't have inactive Betas, now can I?))

Sky's Duties

Relieved from duties, for the moment.

(( Kudos to you, Alado/Pebble, for being one of the only people still active here XD ))

Amber's Duties

Relieved from duties for the moment.

((Until your roleplayer shows me he/she is active!))

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Update

((Hey everyone! Just a quick update for y'all!

I. I'm sorry I haven't been real active lately. I've been rather busy, and I've had a slight amount of writer's block (woah, since when did that happen to me?). But, as a little thing to keep you coming around, there WILL be a new prophecy very soon, and with that prophecy comes those chosen to fulfill it. Get me? :D

II. I updated the 'Join' Page to tell about the Gamma and Delta. Those of you who are new around here would probably find it helpful.

III. Okay, this is going to be rather off topic, but this blog is about the only place I can advertise. :P
So, who here likes dinosaurs? Besides me?
Well, if that happens to be you, perhaps you'd like to join Exhibited? Exhibited is basically a petsite where you can create, capture, battle, breed, and take care of your own raptor. Well, actually as many as you like. EX is one of my favorite sites, and I've been a member for a really long time. Recently it went down for a few months because of a huge bug, but the entire site has been reformatted and it is now open for referrals, which is what I'm doing right now. Click the picture below to visit us!



The people there are very diverse, friendly, and unique. The woman who owns the site, Kitty, is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met.
If you want to chat with me, my player name is Sai, and I'm member #204. Hope to see you there!

IV. Well, with that said, last but not least is another welcome to Spyre! :D

That's all for today - keep posting!))

10 comments:

  1. Cool! I joined it! I am Whisper #455 ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOINED! LOL! Player Name:Taylor #488

    ReplyDelete
  3. that website is awesome! I love the little egss <3 player name: Nightclaw number: 204

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like it! :D The eggs are fun too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Hey this is Hawkface . . making my last appearance here . . Night is dead)

    Night staggered through the trees . . 'why didnt I listen to that stary wolf' she thought.
    When she got to the camp she fell. Wolves rushed to her. "Leave me...." she whispered and she closed her eyyes.

    (I hope you all have a wonderful time.)

    -Hawkface

    ReplyDelete

Be clever. Be wise. Be somewhat literate.